This Air Fryer Smore Recipe has gooey melty chocolate, toasty marshmallows and graham crackers. Skip the campfire and make smores in the air fryer instead!
- Why You Will Love This Air Fryer Smore Recipe
- How To Make Smores In The Air Fryer
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Air Fryer Smore Recipe
Raise your hand if you LOVE smores!! I sure do and it was a no brainer for me to cook smores in the air fryer instead of making a fire. You can cook them so the marshmallows are the perfect amount of toasty too!
Why You Will Love This Air Fryer Smore Recipe
- Less than 10 minutes to air fry smores!
- Kids love them
- Adults love them
- You can make any time of year
- No need to light a fire
How To Make Smores In The Air Fryer
Step 1: Add graham crackers
Place graham cracker halves in the air fryer basket. Top with a marshmallow.
Step 2: Air fry smores
Cook for 5 -7 minutes at 380 degrees. Check often to ensure you don’t over cook. Add more time if you like the marshmallows darker.
Step 3: Assemble
Add your favorite chocolate and another graham cracker. Serve and devour every drop of melty goodness.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of chocolate do I need?
We typically use Hershey bars because they are classic and you can never go wrong with classic!
Here are a few other ideas to consider when smores in the air fryer:
- Dove Chocolate
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme
- Snicker’s Bars
- Milky Way Bars
- Peppermint Patty
What can I do to make my air fryer smore recipe differently?
Oh, there are TONS of things you can do to make this air fryer smores recipe your own. Consider the following:
- Flavored marshmallows. They make all sorts of tasty marshmallows nowadays. Choose something fun and give it a try.
- Add flavor. Using a different variety of graham crackers or sprinkling the chocolate with cayenne pepper are a few ideas to add some extra pizzazz.
More Recipes To Try
Air Fryer Smore Recipe
- 2 Hershey bars in halves (or your favorite chocolate)
- 4 Marshmallows
- 2 Graham crackers
- Add half of graham cracker to air fryer and top with a marshmallow.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes or until marshmallow reaches desired toastiness.
- Top with chocolate and the other half of the graham cracker to form a sandwich. Serve & enjoy!