Pulled Pork Nachos are the ultimate bar food! Made with layers of tortilla chips, shredded cheese, pulled pork, barbecue sauce, beans, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, cilantro, and green onions.
These sheet pan bbq pulled pork nachos are seriously incredible! Great for watching the football game, pool parties, backyard barbecues, or when you are craving pub food.
Why You’ll Love Barbecue Nachos
- The flavor is insanely good
- Only takes 10-15 minutes to prep and bake
- Can easily be customized with your favorite ingredients
- Guests will rave about them
- Clean up is easy
How To Make Pulled Pork Nachos
Step 1: Layer ingredients
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Layer tortilla chips all over the bottom of a sheet pan. Add shredded cheese and pork. Drizzle with barbecue sauce and add beans. Sprinkle a little more cheese.
Step 2: Bake
Put the sheet pan nachos in the oven and cook for 5-8 minutes or until the cheese melted.
Step 3: Add toppings
Add all your favorite toppings, like sour cream, guacamole, and salsa. Serve and enjoy!
- Use your favorite barbecue sauce. There are no answers when it comes to the sauce. I prefer sweeter sauces, but you could certainly use spicy.
- Shred your own cheese. Don’t buy the bagged shreds! Instead, shred it yourself. It doesn’t take long and it makes a huge difference in the texture and flavor of the nachos.
- Try different meat. If you don’t have pulled pork, you could use hamburger, grilled chicken, brisket, or pulled beef.
Frequently Asked Questions
What toppings can I add to the bbq nachos?
Any toppings you like will work. It’s best not to use anything that is too watery or it will make the chips soggy. Here are a few ideas to try:
- Sour Cream
- Salsa or Pico de Gallo
- Green Onions
- Red onions
- Lime Slices
What cheese is best for nachos?
Really, you can use any cheese you like, but I prefer sharp cheddar. Pepper Jack, Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, and American are all good melty cheese options. The biggest thing is to choose a cheese that melts well.
BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
- 8 ounces tortilla chips
- 2 cups cheese
- 2 cups pulled pork shredded
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- sour cream
- lime slices
- green onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add layers of chips, cheese, pulled pork, and beans on a sheet pan.
- Drizzle barbecue sauce. Top with more cheese and bake for 5-8 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Add all your favorite toppings and serve. Enjoy!