Blackstone Breakfast Burritos are delicious breakfast burritos you can enjoy at any time of the day or night. Toasted tortilla shells stuffed with breakfast sausage, scrambled eggs, and shredded cheese.
- Why You’ll Love These Easy Breakfast Burritos
- How To Make Blackstone Breakfast Burritos
- Expert Tips
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Blackstone Breakfast Burritos
These homemade breakfast burritos are the perfect way to start your day with a hearty, flavorful meal that will leave you feeling full and energized all morning long.
Try them with a spoonful of healthy guacamole too! If you haven’t tried Blackstone Griddle French Toast, now is the time!
Why You’ll Love These Easy Breakfast Burritos
- Incredibly easy!
- Blackstone griddle breakfast burritos taste amazing
- They cook quickly
- Can add all your favorite toppings
- Easy to customize these homemade breakfast burritos
How To Make Blackstone Breakfast Burritos
Step 1: Cook the potatoes
Add butter to the Blackstone griddle and add hashbrown potatoes. Cook until lightly browned and softened, about 8-10 minutes.
Step 2: Cook the sausage
Brown the breakfast sausage. Cook until cooked all the way through.
Step 3: Scramble the eggs
Add some butter to the Blackstone and pour on the eggs. Scramble until they are all cooked and fluffy. Combine the hash browns, sausage, and eggs together.
Step 4: Wrap burritos
Add the breakfast burrito mixture to a large tortilla. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Roll the burrito and place on the griddle sealed side down. Brown lightly and flip.
Step 5: Serve
Serve the Blackstone breakfast burritos with all your favorite toppings, and enjoy!
- Don’t use bagged cheese. Instead, shred your own cheese. It’s really pretty fast and actually tastes WAY better than bagged shredded cheese.
- Be careful not to overcook. Overcooking the sausage, potatoes, and eggs will cause the burritos to become really dry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I add vegetables to these easy breakfast burritos?
Yes, place any of your favorite veggies on the grill and saute them. Onions, peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, and anything else you like are all tasty options.
Is it okay to use different meat for homemade breakfast burritos?
Yep! Make these Blackstone griddle breakfast burritos with bacon, ham, or a combination of meats. Cook whatever meat you are using on the griddle until it’s done and enjoy!
Can I meal prep breakfast burritos?
You can make homemade burritos ahead of time by filling them and wrapping them with tin foil or plastic wrap. Defrost and heat in the microwave, air fryer, or in a skillet with a little bit of oil.
Blackstone Breakfast Burritos
- 1 pound sausage any variety
- 12 large eggs
- 2 cups hashbrowns frozen
- 1/2 cup half and half or milk
- 1 cup cheese shredded
- 8 large tortilla shells
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- butter as needed to butter the grill
- Coat the griddle with butter then add the hashbrowns. If they become dry as they are cooking you can add a little bit of water or some additional butter. Cook until golden brown and soft, about 8-10 minutes.
- Cook the sausage until it is done.
- Combine the eggs and half and half in a bowl. Whisk until the egg yolks are broken and the cream is incorporated.
- Add butter to the griddle and scramble the eggs. Combine the eggs, cooked hashbrowns, and sausage together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add burrito filling to a tortilla and top with cheese. Roll up and place the seam against the buttered griddle. Cook until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
2 thoughts on “Best Blackstone Breakfast Burritos”
Whoa…my new favorite way to make breakfast burritos.
Fast and easy! I added onions, peppers and mushrooms. Perfection
Comments are closed.