Breakfast Bombs are the perfect way to start the day! Flaky buttery biscuits packed with eggs, your favorite meat, and melty cheese.
These air fryer breakfast bombs are my take on the Hot Pocket! Only way better because they are filled with all your favorite breakfast items.
So if you are looking for some new breakfast sandwiches to eat, try these! While you are at it, be sure to try my other tasty breakfast recipes. Like my Blackstone Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich, Blackstone Sausage Egg and Cheese Muffin, Air Fryer Strawberry Turnover, and Spiced Pumpkin Scones.
Why You’ll Love These Breakfast Bombs
- You start with refrigerated biscuit dough to save time!
- Great for busy mornings!
- They are golden brown pockets of goodness.
- Kids will eat them.
- Keep you feeling satisfied.
- Easy breakfast recipe.
Egg and Cheese Bombs Ingredients
- Refrigerated biscuits, any brand but I like Pillsbury Grands
- Cheddar Cheese Slices
- Ham, crispy bacon, or breakfast sausage
- Scrambled eggs
- Melted Butter
How To Make Cheese Breakfast Bombs
Step 1: Prep the fillings
Prepare the meat and scrambled eggs. I used sausage, ham, and bacon, but you can use whatever you want.
Step 2: Make the breakfast bombs
Pull apart the biscuits and add the egg mixture, meat, and cheese to half of the biscuit. (you can add as much or as little as you want, but you need to make sure you can close the biscuit up.) Add the top piece of biscuit back on and crimp with a fork around the edges of the dough. Brush biscuits with egg wash if desired. Place in the bottom of air fryer basket.
Step 3: Air Fry breakfast bombs
Air fry at 375 for 7 minutes, flip and air fry for another 4-5 minutes or until the biscuit is done all the way through. Melt butter and brush on top of the air fryer breakfast biscuit bombs. Serve and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yep! Mushrooms, onions, and red peppers are my favorites. But you can also add tomatoes, cooked broccoli, or anything else you like.
This is going to be at your discretion. If you want them super full it’s fine as long as you can get them closed. I usually add 1 tablespoon of meat and 1 tablespoon of eggs along with 1/2 piece of sharp cheddar cheese. It’s entirely up to you though!
Place the cooled breakfast bomb in an airtight bag or container. It will last in the fridge for 1-2 days. Any longer and the biscuits begin to get mushy.
Place them in the air fryer and heat at 350 for 4-5 minutes or until they are hot.
It’s up to you! I bought parchment paper that is for the air fryer to make for easy cleanup. But you can skip it if you’d rather.
- 1 package flaky biscuits any brand
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup meat of your choice
- 1/2 cup scrambled eggs
Egg Wash (optional)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- melted butter
- Prepare the meat and scrambled eggs. I used sausage, ham, and bacon, but you can use whatever you want.
- Pull apart the biscuits and add filling to the center of the bottom piece. (you can add as much or as little as you want, but you need to make sure you can close the biscuit up.) Add the top piece of biscuit back on and crimp with a fork to close. Brush with egg wash if desired.
- Air fry at 375 for 7 minutes, flip and air fry for another 4-5 minutes or until the biscuit is done all the way through. Serve and enjoy!