It never fails that you need to keep track of something and you can’t seem to find a calendar that you like. That’s why I’m so excited to share this gorgeous Rustic Style Free Printable 2020 Calendar. I know that it’s so much easier for me to function when I can write things out on paper. Nowadays people are obsessed with their phones, but I’m a little old school!
Granted, I still use my phone sometimes, but it’s a huge lifesaver to use this free calendar for the heavy work.
Looking For More Printables? Check out some of these fantastic ideas:
How Do You Receive Your Free Calendar?
It’s easy, all you need to do is enter your email address in the form below and I will email them right to your email account. I don’t need any other information! It’s that easy and you can print off as many copies as you want.
Getting Organized With This Free 2020 Printable Calendar
You will receive a page for each month of the year, as well as a small summary calendar for a year in review. This makes getting your life and schedule so much easier to organize.
I find that being able to write everything out saves my sanity and I’m less likely to forget something. With as busy as our lives are it’s hard to remember everything so using a free calendar is a great way to keep everything orderly.
Benefits Of This Printable Blank Calendar
Each page has plenty of space for you to write in all your plans. Plus there is space at the bottom of the calendar pdf for keeping important notes and dates to remember. You can fill in all your family and friend birthdays, anniversaries and anything else you need to track.
I find with my family it works for each of us to have our own calendars then we have a family one. It sounds like a lot, but for my oldest daughter, we can add her chores to it too. It’s a helpful way to remind her without constant nagging.
Creative 2020 Calendar year Ideas
When you print off the blank monthly calendar you can simply place the pages in a 3 ring binder. Or I have some other ideas for you to try out.
- Picture Frame – Use a picture frame and place the calendar in it. Not only will it be upright so you can see it, but you can also use dry-erase markers to write on it. This makes it more user friendly.
- Magnetic Sheets – This is one of my most favorite ideas ever! You can adhere each month to a piece of magnet paper. Stick the magnet to the fridge or a file cabinet. I will use glue and after one month is done, glue the next page on top until the magnet seems worn out.
- Laminating Sheets – You’ll hear me talk about these awesome laminating sheets all the time. You can laminate all sorts of things without a machine needed. They are great for dry erase markers. Or my favorite way to use them is by using Sharpie markers, then to erase it you go over it with a dry erase marker and wipe it off. Perfect for this yearly calendar.
No matter how you use this free printable 2020 calendar, it’s going to come in very handy for you. You can even print them off and give them to friends, family, and co-workers.
Interested In DIY Projects?
After you print off your free printable 2020 calendar, you should try out a few other ideas! If you love working on crafts and projects, check out these fun ideas to try:
- Gorgeous & Easy DIY Wreath – It takes less than an hour to make one of these adorable wreaths.
- Easy Washi Tape Easter Bunny Craft – This is so cute and it’s great for the kids to work on too.
- Must-See Tips Before Working With Pallet Wood – You must see these tips before you get to wild making pallet wood crafts and projects.