- 2 steaks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley chopped
- Blackstone Seasoning to taste
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Set the steak out at room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking if time allows.
Preheat grill to medium high heat.
Add melted butter to coat Blackstone. Add steak and season with salt, pepper and Blackstone seasoning.
In a small pan, add butter, parsley and garlic. Place on the griddle and stir frequently.
Once fist side of steak is seared flip, season more and add melted butter. Cook until it reaches desired doneness. Serve. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve. Enjoy!
Blackstone Griddle Steak Recipe Expert Tips
- Any steak works – We used T-bones because it is what we had. You could also do KC Strip, Ribeye, or Filet Mingon, or anything else you like.
- Skip the butter – If you aren’t a fan of garlic butter, it’s fine to omit! Olive oil also works or you can use your own concoction of seasonings and sauces.
- Times will vary – No matter what steak you cook, the time is going to vary some. It’s going to depend on how you want the steak. We like ours medium.
Calories: 491kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 140mg | Sodium: 135mg | Potassium: 659mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 68IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 4mg