Juicy Air Fryer Filet Mignon is the ultimate dinner idea! Cooked with homemade garlic herb butter and in the air fryer it’s incredible!
Garlic butter on top of bacon wrapped filet mignon, what more can you ask for? This recipe is one of my ultimate favorite ways to enjoy a steak!
If you are looking for some sides for this filet mignon air fryer recipe, be sure to try my Macaroni and Cheese with Shells, Air Fryer Baked Potatoes, Instant Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes, or my Parmesan Green Beans.
Why You’ll Love Air Fryer Filet Mignon
- Fast and easy
- Tastes amazing
- No need to fire up the grill
- Great for year-round cooking
- Family favorite
- Bacon wrapped filet mignon – I bought them pre-wrapped, but you can wrap yourself
- Garlic herb butter
How To Cook Filet Mignon In Air Fryer
Step 1: Prep the steak
If you didn’t buy already wrapped filets, go ahead and add your bacon. Then top with garlic herb butter, salt, and pepper.
Step 2: Air Fry Steaks
Air fry until your desired doneness, and add more garlic butter. Let rest for 5 minutes then serve.
Cooking Steak Times
|Desired Doneness||Internal Temp||Cook Time|
|Rare||120 degrees||9-12 minutes|
|Medium Rare||130 degrees||10-13 minutes|
|Medium||140 degrees||12-14 minutes|
|Medium Well||150 degrees||13-15 minutes|
|Well Done||160 degrees||14-16 minutes|
Frequently Asked Questions
Yep, add any seasonings you like! The Blackstone Steakhouse seasoning is my favorite.
Yes! Allowing the steak to rest gives it time to let the juices redistribute. If you eat it right away, it’s not going to be as juicy.
For best results, use a meat thermometer. For temperatures, check out my cooking chart above.
More Easy Recipes
Air Fryer Filet Mignon
- 4 bacon wrapped filet mignon
- 4 tablespoons garlic herb butter
- Let steak rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Add garlic butter to steaks and sprinkle with salt and pepper. NOTE: If you didn't buy them pre-wrapped add bacon to the steak first and secure with toothpicks that have been soaked in water.
- Air fry until you reach desired doneness. Let rest for 5 minutes then serve with extra garlic butter and steak sauce. Enjoy!