Tender Air Fryer Shake And Bake Pork Chops are super juicy and flavorful. This easy 20 minute meal is sure to become a family favorite!
- Air Fryer Shake And Bake Pork Chops
- Why You'll Love Air Fried Shake N Bake Pork Chops
- How To Make Air Fryer Shake And Bake Pork Chops
- Tips & Tricks
- Shake N Bake Pork Chops FAQs
- More Air Fryer Recipes
- Printable Recipe Card
- Easy Air Fried Shake N Bake Pork Chops
- Download Our FREE Air Fryer Cookbook
Air Fryer Shake And Bake Pork Chops
I always like to go for EASY when it comes to cooking. We are very busy, just like I am sure you are and sometimes we need food cooked fast.
These Shake N Bake Pork Chops couldn’t be any easier! If you are looking for more simple recipes be sure to try my Layered Enchilada Casserole, Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole, Stovetop Chili, and French Bread Pizza.
Why You’ll Love Air Fried Shake N Bake Pork Chops
- Quick and easy to make
- Crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside
- Family friendly
How To Make Air Fryer Shake And Bake Pork Chops
Step 1: Prep pork chops
Rinse the pork chops and dry them with a paper towel. Place them in the bag of shake n bake and shake. Once the pork chops are coated evenly, place in the air fryer and coat with olive oil.
Step 2: Air fry pork chops
Cook at 400 degrees F. for 6 minutes, flip, brush or spray with oil and cook for an additional 6-8 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Let rest for 3-5 minutes and serve. Enjoy!
Tips & Tricks
- Use bone-in pork chops: Bone-in pork chops will cook more evenly in the air fryer than boneless chops, as the bone helps to distribute the heat throughout the meat. Plus, they are less likely to overcook and become dry.
- Preheat the air fryer: Just like with any other cooking method, it’s important to preheat the air fryer before cooking. This will help ensure that the pork chops cook evenly and turn out perfectly crispy.
- Use a meat thermometer: To ensure that the pork chops are cooked through to a safe temperature, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the meat. Pork chops should be cooked to an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket: Be sure to leave enough space between the pork chops in the air fryer basket so that the hot air can circulate freely around them. Overcrowding can cause the pork chops to cook unevenly and not get as crispy.
- Brush the pork chops with oil: Brushing the pork chops with a little bit of oil before cooking will help them get crispy and golden brown. You can use olive oil, vegetable oil, or another type of oil of your choice.
- Flip the pork chops halfway through cooking: To ensure that both sides of the pork chops are evenly browned and crispy, flip them over halfway through the cooking time.
- Let the pork chops rest before slicing: After the pork chops are finished cooking, let them rest for a few minutes before slicing them. This will help the juices redistribute throughout the meat, resulting in a more tender and flavorful pork chop.
Shake N Bake Pork Chops FAQs
Why Are My Shake N Bake Pork Chops Soggy?
- Too much moisture: If your pork chops have excess moisture on them before you coat them with the Shake ‘n Bake mixture, it can cause the coating to become soggy. Pat the pork chops dry with a paper towel before coating them.
- Too much oil: If you use too much oil when air frying the pork chops, it can cause the coating to become soggy. Try using less oil or cooking the pork chops on a wire rack placed over a baking sheet to allow air to circulate around them.
- Not enough coating: If you don’t use enough Shake ‘n Bake mixture on the pork chops, they may not have enough coating to form a crispy crust. Make sure you coat the pork chops generously with the mixture.
How Do You Store Leftover Pork Chops
Refrigerate leftovers promptly. After cooking, allow the pork chops to cool down to room temperature before refrigerating. Place them in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator within two hours of cooking.
Leftover pork chops should be consumed within three to four days after cooking.
Can You Freeze Pork Chops?
If you can’t eat the leftovers within a few days, freeze them for longer storage. Wrap the pork chops tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil, or place them in a freezer bag. Label the container with the date and store in the freezer for up to three months.
How Do You Reheat?
Air fry at 375 degrees for 5-8 minutes or until they are hot all the way through. You can also bake them in the oven at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until they are hot and crispy.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Melt
- Air Fryer Blooming Onion
- Filet Mignon In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Pizza
Download Our FREE Air Fryer Cookbook
Printable Recipe Card
Easy Air Fried Shake N Bake Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops bone-in
- 1 packet shake and bake seasoning
- olive oil
- Begin by rinsing the pork chops and patting them dry with a paper towel. Next, place them into a bag containing the Shake 'n Bake mixture, ensuring that they are coated evenly by shaking the bag. After the pork chops are coated, carefully transfer them into the air fryer and coat them with a small amount of olive oil.
- Set the air fryer to 400 degrees F and cook the pork chops for 6 minutes. Flip the pork chops, and either brush or spray them with oil. Continue cooking for an additional 6-8 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Once cooked, let the pork chops rest for 3-5 minutes before serving. Enjoy your delicious meal!