This Blackstone Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich recipe is incredible! Toasty bagels, crispy bacon, fried egg, and a melty cheese slice is the perfect way to get your morning going!
These cheese breakfast sandwiches with bacon and so seriously amazing! We don’t eat a ton of breakfast, but on the weekends making this bacon egg and cheese breakfast sandwich is at the top of my list of things to do.
Why You’ll Love This Blackstone Bacon Egg Cheese Bagel
- Fast to cook
- Easy to customize
- Great camping food
- Can be doubled or tripled to feed a crowd
- Downright delicious
I made this tasty recipe using my Blackstone Griddle. It’s 36″ and the perfect size for our family as well as entertaining.
Ingredients Needed For Blackstone Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich
- Bacon, any variety
- Bagel or English Muffins
- American Cheese, or any other type of cheese you like
- Butter or olive oil
How To Make Bacon Egg Cheese Bagel
Step 1: Cook Bacon
Add slices of bacon to a hot grill over medium heat. Cook until desired crispiness is reached.
Step 2: Make Eggs
Add butter to Blackstone griddle and add eggs. You can make runny eggs, hard eggs, or scrambled depending on your preference.
Step 3: Toast the bagels
Put butter on the bagels and add to the hot Blackstone. Cook and flip until the desired toastiness is reached.
Step 4: Assemble
Transfer bacon to the bottom of the bagel, top with an egg and add a piece of cheese. Add the top of the bagel, cut it in half and devour! Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Cook This Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich Indoors?
Yep! Simply use a large nonstick skillet or cast iron skillet. The directions will be the same and you’ll still end up with a delicious breakfast sandwich for the whole family!
Is It Okay To Use Different Cheese?
Of course! Pepper Jack, cheddar cheese, Colby Jack, and even mozzarella slices would all be great options. Feel free to play with the flavors until you make the perfect Blackstone bacon egg and cheese sandwich for YOU!
Can I Swap The Bacon?
Absolutely! I love slices of bacon, but you can certainly use ham slices or sausage. And to keep it vegetarian, go ahead and omit the bacon altogether.
More Delicious Blackstone Recipes
- Blackstone Chicken Fried Rice
- Blackstone Griddle Loaded Chicken
- Juicy Blackstone Steak
- Blackstone Griddle Philly Cheesesteak
- Juicy Blackstone Smash Burger
Blackstone Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich
- 12 slices bacon any variety
- 4 large eggs
- 4 bagels
- 4 slices american cheese
- butter or olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Add slices of bacon to a hot grill over medium heat. Cook until desired crispiness is reached.
- Add butter to Blackstone griddle and add eggs. You can make runny eggs, hard eggs, or scrambled depending on your preference.
- Put butter on the bagels and add to the hot Blackstone. Cook and flip until the desired toastiness is reached.
- Transfer bacon to the bottom of the bagel, top with an egg and add a piece of cheese. Add the top of the bagel, cut it in half and devour! Enjoy!
- Feel free to swap the bacon for sausage, ham, or omit altogether.
- Adjust flavors of cheese as desired.
- You only need enough butter to grease the griddle when making the eggs. It will vary depending on how large of a batch you are making.