This Blackstone Griddle BLT Sandwich is the perfect spring and summer dish! Made with crispy bacon, juicy tomatoes, lettuce leaves, cheese, and your favorite sauce, you can’t resist another bite.
Simple foods like this bacon lettuce tomato sandwich can easily be cooked in minutes on your Blackstone Griddle. You can cook large batches of food when you are feeding a crowd or want to meal prep.
If you love cooking on your Blackstone, you don’t want to miss my Juicy Blackstone Griddle Smash Burger, Blackstone Philly Cheesesteak or Blackstone Breakfast Burritos.
Why You’ll Think This Is The Best BLT
- You can make it in less than 15 minutes.
- Easy cleanup
- Tastes delicious
- Family Friendly
- Great for meal prepping
- It’s easy to customize your BLT sandwich
Ingredients Needed For BLT
- Bread, any variety
- Sauce of choice, I used Twisted Ranch Black Peppered Parmesan
How To Make Blackstone Griddle BLT Sandwich
Step 1: Cook the bacon
Heat the griddle to medium-high and place bacon on the Blackstone. Flip as needed until it reaches your desired doneness. Remove from the grill and place on a paper towel lined plate.
Step 2: Butter and toast bread
Butter both sides of the bread, or place butter on the griddle. (both methods work great) Toast until golden brown and turn over. Once both sides are toasted, remove from the griddle.
Step 3: Assemble
Add sauce or mayonnaise to two slices of bread. Layer lettuce, tomato slices, bacon, and cheese to make the blt sandwich. Serve and enjoy!
- Use any variety of bacon. One way to change the flavor of your BLT is by switching up the bacon. Peppered bacon is insanely good, but hickory, applewood smoked, and other varieties are delicious too.
- Play with the sauce. You can stick to typical mayonnaise, but I like to change it up. Ranch, dijon mustard, and mashed avocado are all great options.
- Watch the bread closely. If you haven’t made toast on your Blackstone yet, you may be surprised by how fast it cooks. Keep a close watch on the toast because it will burn quickly.
What toppings can I add to BLT?
- Fried Egg
- Avocado Slices
- Spinach Leaves
What goes with a Blackstone BLT?
You can really serve it with any of your favorite sides. We like my homemade Air Fryer french fries, chips, and broccoli salad. This easy BLT goes well with fruit, soup, and a garden salad. You really can’t go wrong with sides here.
Blackstone Griddle BLT Sandwich
- 8 slices bread
- 12 slices bacon
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 slices tomato
- 8 slices cheese any variety
- 4 tablespoons sauce mayo, ranch, sriracha or anything else you like
- Cook the bacon on a preheated grill using medium-high heat. Turn bacon as needed and cook until desired doneness. Place on a paper towel lined plate.
- Butter slices of bread on both sides and begin toasting. Flip after the first side is golden brown.
- Add sauce to the slices of bread and 3 slices of bacon, 1 lettuce leaf, 2 slices of tomato, and 2 slices of cheese. Cut in half and enjoy!
1 thought on “Blackstone BLT Sandwich”
On my list to try out this week!
Comments are closed.