Rich, decadent Ferrero Rocher Ice Cream is the perfect treat! It’s filled with crushed Ferrero Rocher, cocoa powder, and chopped hazelnuts.
My Ferrero Rocher Ice Cream Copycat recipe has the power to cure your sweet tooth and tempt your taste buds like no other.
Indulging with a bowl in hand is a great way to end the day if you ask me. I have more cold treats that I think you will love! Marshmallow Ice Cream is for all the S’mores Lovers out there! Or if you are in the mood for something fruity, go with my No Churn Triple Berry Ice Cream or Creamy Pineapple Orange Popsicles (they taste like Orange Julius!).
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Only takes 10 minutes to prep.
- You only need 5 simple ingredients.
- Kids and adults will devour!
- Great for holidays, summer parties, and after dinner dessert.
- It tastes like gourmet ice cream!
- Sweetened Condensed Milk | Gives the Ferrero Rocher ice cream the right amount of sweetness.
- Whipping Cream | To make the no churn ice cream creamy, using heavy cream is a must.
- Ferrero Rocher | There is no substitute for good old fashioned Ferrero Rocher. YUM!
- Cocoa Powder | Adds a richness to the ice cream. Be sure to use unsweetened cocoa powder for best results.
- Chopped Hazelnuts | While they are optional, they do add a great crunch to the dessert.
- Hot Fudge | Makes the perfect garnish and boosts that amazing chocolate flavor.
Step 1: Pour the whipping cream into a mixing bowl. Add a pinch of salt and begin beating the cream until it becomes fluffy.
Step 2: Add the sweetened condensed milk to the whipped cream and slowly mix with a spatula.
Step 3: Fold in crushed Ferrero Rocher.
Step 4: Add in chopped hazelnuts and carefully combine.
Step 5: Mix in the cocoa powder.
Step 6: Freeze for 4-6 hours or until it’s set up.
Step 7: Place ice cream in a bowl and top with hot fudge, crushed Ferrero Rochers and hazelnuts. Enjoy!
PRO TIP: When you are ready to serve the ice cream, leave it on the counter for 20-30 minutes so it softens some. It will be pretty hard right out of the freezer.
- Using a mixer will make the ice cream the perfect texture.
- A small rubber spatula will do the trick!
- Any loaf pan will do, but I love this silicone pan set.
Yes, this Ferrero Rocher ice cream recipe is great for making in an ice cream machine. I recommend following the manufacturer’s guidelines for making ice cream.
Sure! Crushed up Snicker’s Bars, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, or Butterfinger are a few that come to mind. Really, you can use any kind of chocolate you like.
If kept airtight it will last in the freezer 3-4 weeks. Make sure the lid fits tight and you don’t leave it out for too long at a time.
Ferrero Rocher Ice Cream
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 25 Ferrero Rocher crushed
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Add the whipping cream to a bowl, add a pinch of salt and beat using a hand mixer.
- Mix in sweetened condensed milk.
- Add crushed Ferrero Rocher pices, hazelnuts, and cocoa powder until combined.
- Serve with more Ferrero Rocher on top, hazelnuts, and hot fudge.