This Air Fryer Naan Pizza is topped with tangy barbecue sauce, juicy chicken, red onions, mozzarella, parmesan, and fresh parsley!
Pizza never gets old if you ask me! I do get tired of the same toppings, though and that is what inspired me to whip up this barbecue chicken pizza on naan bread!
Even though I am a food blogger, there are plenty of days I don’t feel like cooking! Thats when I reach for easy recipes like my Shrimp Tortellini Alfredo, Cheesy Taco Skillet, Homemade Hamburger Helper, and Baked Cheese Ravioli Casserole.
Why You’ll Love Air Fryer Naan Pizza
- You can add any toppings you like
- Tastes great
- The perfect personal sized pizza
- Comes together in minutes
Ingredients Needed For BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Chicken – you can use rotisserie, leftovers or make chicken breasts
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Barbecue Sauce – any variety
- Red Onions
- Parsley – optional
How To Make Air Fryer Naan Pizza
Step 1: Add sauce to naan bread
Spoon your favorite barbecue sauce onto the naan bread evenly.
Step 2: Add toppings
Sprinkle with parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Add red onions and cooked chicken. Add as much (or as little) fresh parsley as you want.
Step 3: Air fry bbq chicken pizza
Place the pizza in the air fryer basket and cook at 375 for 10-12 minutes. If you like it darker and crispier crust, cook for 2-5 more minutes or until desired doneness is achieved. Serve and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use any leftover chicken you have or grab a rotisserie chicken from the store. I cooked chicken breast in a cast iron skillet with a little butter and olive oil. I sprinkled it with Meat Church Holy Gospel Rub, salt, and pepper. Cooked until it reaches 160 degrees (it will rise to 165 degrees as it rests), let rest for 5 minutes, and chop.
Any toppings you like, really! Consider adding crispy bacon, jalapenos, pineapple, crumbled blue cheese, or anything else you like.
Yep! Reheat leftover pizza at 375 degrees for 5-6 minutes or until hot. Serve and enjoy!
More Easy Recipes
Air Fryer Naan Pizza (BBQ Chicken)
- 1 naan bread
- 2-3 tablespoons barbecue sauce any variety, add more if desired
- 1/4 cup chicken cooked, any variety
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese or more if desired
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese or more if desired
- red onions as much or as little as you want
- parsley optional
- Spoon your favorite barbecue sauce onto the naan bread evenly.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Add red onions and cooked chicken. Add as much (or as little) fresh parsley as you want.
- Place the pizza in the air fryer basket and cook at 375 for 10-12 minutes. If you like it darker and crispier crust, cook for 2-5 more minutes or until desired doneness is achieved. Serve and enjoy!
2 thoughts on “Air Fryer Naan Pizza (BBQ Chicken)”
Really enjoyed this pizza!! Tasted so good!!!
So glad you liked it, Cory! Thank you for the feedback. 🙂
Comments are closed.