Hawaiian Buffalo Chicken Sliders is delicious, tangy, and filled with juicy chicken, zesty buffalo sauce, cheese, and is nestled between Hawaiian rolls. Serve at parties, when watching football, or when you are in the mood for something incredible.
Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sliders are going to tease your tastebuds and leave you coming back for more. Made with just a handful of ingredients, they don’t break the bank either!
Why You Will Love Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Quick & Easy
- They will be devoured in minutes!
- Perfect amount of spice
- Very few ingredients needed
- Ideal for tailgating & get-togethers
- Shredded Chicken
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Buffalo Jack Cheese or Pepper Jack
- Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Dry Ranch Seasoning
- Fresh Parsley
Please see the printable recipe card below to view how to make buffalo chicken sliders.
- Use any cheese you like. We went with Buffalo Jack because it’s a little spicy and we love the texture. However, you can use Provolone, Pepper Jack, or Colby Jack with great results.
- Rotisserie chicken saves time. If you want to skip cooking and shredding chicken, reach for a rotisserie chicken instead. It’s a great option and tastes just as delicious.
- Adjust the spiciness. You can pick any wing sauce and easily adjust the spiciness. If you don’t like a lot of heat, I recommend mild. Or you can go way hotter if you want.
- Not a fan of ranch? No problem, swap the ranch dressing with blue cheese dressing instead. Both taste fantastic!
What is good with buffalo chicken?
Tons of food goes well with buffalo chicken! I like to serve these Hawaiian chicken sliders with chips, fries, or other side items. Consider serving with some celery, carrot sticks, or any other fresh veggies you like.
Buffalo chicken sliders also go well with baked beans, salads, and or even a big plate of nachos. There aren’t any wrong answers here!
Are Buffalo Chicken Sliders Spicy?
Yes, they are spicy, but you can control how spicy they are. If you prefer a more mild spice, then use less spicy wing sauce. Or if you prefer more bold flavor, go with a hotter sauce. Either way it’s up to you.
What kind of chicken do you need to make buffalo sliders?
You can use rotisserie chicken, or shredded chicken breast, or shredded chicken thighs. Go with whichever meat you prefer. I boiled chicken breasts and shredded them with two forks.
You can also cook the chicken in a slow cooker or instant pot to save time.
- Turkey Sliders With Bacon and Cheese
- Drool-Worthy Beer Cheese Dip
- Mouthwatering Easy Corn Fritter
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo Chicken Sliders Recipe
- 2 cups chicken shredded
- 12 Hawaiian rolls
- 4 1/2 slices Buffalo Jack Cheese or your favorite
- 1 cup wing sauce hot, medium, or mild
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parsley fresh, chopped (optional)
- Slice slider rolls in half and place in a casserole dish.
- Combine ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, and shredded chicken together.
- Spread chicken over bottom of rolls.
- Add sliced cheese and place of rolls on.
- Combine melted butter, dry ranch seasoning and parsley. Add butter mixture to rolls.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees. For the last 10 minutes, cover with tin foil if the bread starts getting too dark.