You’re going to love this creamy, warming Pumpkin Spiced Latte recipe, whether in the Fall or any other time of the year! It’s the perfect pick me up for any slightly chilly day.
Pumpkin everything season is finally here and I am celebrating with a large mug filled with spiced pumpkin latte! Skip the coffee shop and make your own gourmet coffee at home. Not only will you save money on the homemade version, but it tastes amazing too. This warm beverage will bring out the inner barista in you!
If you love all the amazing pumpkin recipes and other spices of the season, be sure to try my Spiced Pumpkin Scones, Apple Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread, Sweet Potato Bread Pudding, and Pumpkin Spice Muffins.
Why You’ll Love Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- Cheaper than any coffee shop version
- Delicious pumpkin flavor
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Easy to make
- Hot drink to warm you up
- Simple ingredients
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe Ingredients
- Strong Coffee
- Pumpkin Puree
- Brown Sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Whipped cream
- Cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie Spice
How To Make Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte
Step 1: Prepare coffee
Brew a really strong cup of coffee in your coffee pot.
Step 2: Combine ingredients
Pour the milk, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice into your blender. Mix until combined.
Step 3: Make the pumpkin latte
Place the mixture and coffee in a small saucepan over low – medium heat and stir constantly until hot (about 5 minutes) or until you reach the desired temperature.
Add whipped cream and sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon and enjoy!
- If your blender handles hot beverages, you can pour the coffee in and blend everything together. Then skip warming it all up in the saucepan.
- You can use a large mug and an immersion blender instead of a regular blender if you’d rather.
- It’s fine to swap the pumpkin pie spice for apple pie spice, cinnamon, or nutmeg.
- Feel free to add in 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract to up the flavor!
- Be sure to use real pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling!
- You can exchange the brown sugar for maple syrup, or honey.
- Garnish with fresh cinnamon sticks for an extra festive look.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yep! Refrigerate for up to 2 days in a glass jar. Be sure to give it a good stir and warm over the stove until hot. Serve and enjoy!
Absolutely! I like to use whole milk because it makes the spiced latte extra creamy, but you could also use half and half, heavy cream, cold almond milk, homemade oat milk, or any other non-dairy milk you like.
Nope, you can leave it out completely and you’ll have a vanilla latte.
Yes! Simply use chilled coffee instead of hot coffee. Blend the coffee and everything else really well and serve over ice. Or add some ice to the blender and turn it into a frappe!
Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup strong coffee
- 6 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- whipped cream
- Make your strong coffee if you don’t already have some; do this by using 4 tablespoons of ground coffee with 4 cups of water, or 1 tablespoon coffee grinds to 1 cup water, in your coffee pot.
- Add all of your ingredients, besides the toppings, to a blender and blend for at least 45 seconds to get a creamy coffee drink.
- Warm over the stove using low-medium heat for about 5 minutes, or microwave in 30 second increments until you get your desired temperature.
- Add whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy!