Soft plump cinnamon rolls, apple pie filling, topped with caramel sauce, this Apple Pie Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe is about to rock your world. It’s sweet, delicious, and wonderful for any occasion.
Two things we love at our house are apple pie and cinnamon rolls. I decided it was time to combine the two to give us an EXPLOSION of ooey gooey goodness.
Once you bite into that fluffy cinnamon roll and amazing apple pie, you will feel like you have died and gone to heaven. This pull apart bread is perfect for Christmas morning, brunch, or an easy breakfast anytime.
- Apple Pie Filling
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Brown Sugar
- Caramel Syrup
This is the easiest apple pie cinnamon roll monkey bread ever! Let’s get started with the easy directions.
First Step: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut up the cinnamon rolls in half and place them in a mixing bowl.
Second Step: Add the apple pie filling, cinnamon, butter, and brown sugar in with the cinnamon rolls. Mix well so all the cinnamon rolls are coated.
Third Step: Put the cinnamon roll monkey bread mixture into a well-greased bundt pan. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until all the cinnamon rolls are cooked through.
Fourth Step: Let the monkey bread sit in the bundt pan for 5 minutes, then flip it over onto a plate or serving pan. Drizzle with caramel sauce or serve with a bowl of sauce and dip the monkey bread into it.
Let the homemade monkey bread cool to room temperature. Then place it inside of a food storage container. You can store it in the fridge for about a week or in the freezer for 2-3 months. Reheat in the microwave for a few seconds before serving.
There is always something you can change with this recipe! Here are a few ideas to consider trying out.
- Peach Pie Filling – Instead of using apple pie filling, swap it for peach pie filling instead.
- Cream Cheese Icing – Drizzle some cream cheese icing on top of the monkey bread before serving. It’s pretty tasty!
- Biscuits – You can swap the cans of cinnamon rolls for biscuits instead. Just cut them in half and continue with the other directions.
- Nuts – Feel free to add pecans, walnuts, or hazelnuts to the mixture. Serve warm and enjoy!
Why Did My Monkey Bread Fall Apart?
Sometimes the monkey bread falls apart and doesn’t come out of the bundt pan well. This can be because the pan wasn’t greased well enough. Also, it’s important to let the monkey bread sit in the pan for 5 minutes and no more time or the mixture can fall apart.
Does monkey bread have to be made in a bundt pan?
No, it doesn’t have to be made in a bundt pan. You can use a 9 x 13 pan or even a loaf pan. Both are great options and will work well. You may need to adjust the baking time and keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn.
🔖 Helpful Supplies
Here are a few supplies that I think you will like to have when you make this apple pie cinnamon roll monkey bread.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
- Ultimate Strawberry Blueberry Dump Cake Recipe
- Creamy Pineapple Orange Homemade Popsicles
- Decadent Oreo Cheesecake Bars
- Incredibly Easy S’mores Cookies
- Pumpkin Monkey Bread Muffins
💖💖💖 If you tried this recipe or any other, please leave us 5 Stars in the recipe card below. Show us some love and stay connected by joining my newsletter below. Check us out on Facebook or join my Facebook Group for fun giveaways. Also, be sure to follow me on Pinterest too!
Apple Pie Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
Incredibly easy Apple Pie Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread is mind-blowing good. It's so simple to make and only takes a few ingredients.
- 1 cup apple pie filling
- 2 cans of cinnamon rolls
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut up the cinnamon rolls in half and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Add the apple pie filling, cinnamon, butter, and brown sugar in with the cinnamon rolls. Mix well so all the cinnamon rolls are coated.
- Put the cinnamon roll monkey bread mixture into a well-greased bundt pan. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until all the cinnamon rolls are cooked through.
- Let the monkey bread sit in the bundt pan for 5 minutes, then flip it over onto a plate or serving pan. Drizzle with caramel sauce or serve with a bowl of sauce and dip the monkey bread into it.
You can make the apple pie cinnamon roll monkey bread in a loaf pan or a 9 x 13 baking dish.
Add nuts or trade out the apple pie filling for another flavor you enjoy. Peach is always yummy too.
Drizzle with caramel syrup or add some cream cheese icing on top of the monkey bread.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 242Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 278mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 1g
I'm not a dietician, these numbers can change based on the actual ingredients used. They are here as a guide to help you.