This Orange Creamsicle Shake is creamy, smooth, and the perfect Orange Julius Copycat recipe! Made with frozen orange juice, ice cream, whole milk, and a touch of vanilla, it’s the perfect orange cream shake.
- Why You’ll Love This Orange Creamsicle Shake
- Ingredients Needed For An Orange Milkshake
- How To Make An Orange Julius Copycat
- Frequently Asked Questions
- More Delicious Desserts
- Orange Creamsicle Shake (Orange Julius Copycat)
If you ever find yourself craving a creamy orange shake, this is the recipe you have been waiting for! The classic flavor combo is going to take you back to your teenage years when you were in the mall and grabbed an Orange Julius!
Why You’ll Love This Orange Creamsicle Shake
- Lots of yummy orange flavor
- Simple ingredients
- Adult approved
- Kids love them
- Great dessert for entertaining
Ingredients Needed For An Orange Milkshake
- Ice Cream
- Orange Juice Concentrate
- Vanilla Extract
- Milk or Heavy Cream
How To Make An Orange Julius Copycat
Step 1: Add ingredients to blender
Place ice cream in the blender. Pour in milk, orange juice concentrate, and vanilla.
Step 2: Blend
Blend until creamy, and there aren’t any lumps. Pour into a glass and garnish with some whipped cream and an orange slice. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to use frozen orange juice?
Yes, in order to get the orange creamsicle shake to have the proper texture, you really need to use the frozen orange juice concentrate. Plus, using frozen orange juice will give you the best flavor too.
Can I use flavored ice cream?
Yes, it’s fine to swap the vanilla ice cream. You could use strawberry, or other fruit flavored ice cream for a fun twist. Another option would be to use orange sherbert to get a strong orange flavor.
How can I make the orange creamsicle milkshake sweeter?
This drink has a vanilla shake base that is pretty sweet already. Then when you add the OJ, it becomes even sweeter. However, if you prefer even more sweetness, go ahead and add 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or honey. You can also add sugar if you want. I wouldn’t mix in any more than a couple of tablespoons of added sugar so it’s not overwhelming.
Can I use coconut milk?
Sure! Just know that if you use coconut milk, it’s going to be best to use a full fat version. Also, the orange creamsicle shake will take on a tropical flavor.
More Delicious Desserts
- Easy Peach Cobbler with Cake Mix
- Edible Brownie Batter Dough
- Air Fryer Smore Recipe
- Brown Butter Pecan Cookies
Orange Creamsicle Shake (Orange Julius Copycat)
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 can orange juice concentrate frozen
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk or heavy cream
- Place ice cream in the blender. Pour in milk, orange juice concentrate, and vanilla.
- Blend until creamy, and there aren’t any lumps. Pour into a glass and garnish with some whipped cream and an orange slice. Enjoy!