This Strawberry Milkshake with Ice Cream is the best after dinner dessert! Homemade milkshakes are sweet, creamy, and made with simple ingredients. Throw together your own classic strawberry milkshake in minutes.
While I love chocolate and vanilla shakes too, my heart truly goes to a refreshing homemade strawberry milkshake almost every time. It’s always been a personal favorite, and now I get to share it with my family.
Why You’ll Love This Strawberry Milkshake with Ice Cream
- A perfect combination of strawberries & cream
- It can be made thick or as a thinner milkshake
- Has fresh sliced strawberries
- Minimal ingredients
- Comes together in mere minutes
- Can be made in the comfort of your own home
- Delicious milkshake for any occasion
- Fresh berries
- Heavy cream or full fat milk
- Vanilla ice cream
- Pure vanilla extract
How To Make Strawberry Ice Cream Milkshakes
Step 1: Prep ingredients
Wash and cut strawberries. Place all of the ingredients in the blender.
Step 2: Blend
Blend until it’s a creamy texture. Add more ice cream if you want it to be a thicker creamy shake.
Step 3: Serve
Serve with whipped cream, fresh berries, and a cute straw. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
More Delicious Desserts
- Peach Cobbler with Cake Mix
- Edible Brownie Batter Dough
- Air Fryer Smore Recipe
- Homemade Real Fruit Popsicles
Strawberry Milkshake with Ice Cream
- 2 cups strawberries
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Wash and cut strawberries. Place all of the ingredients in the blender.
- Blend until it’s a creamy texture. Add more ice cream if you want it to be a thicker creamy shake.
- Serve with whipped cream, fresh berries, and a cute straw. Enjoy!