Rich and indulgent Edible Brownie Batter is the decadent sweet treat you have been craving. Made with simple ingredients, it’s the potluck dessert of the season!
- Why You’ll Love Edible Brownie Batter
- How To Make Edible Brownie Dough
- Frequently Asked Questions
- More Recipes To Try
- Edible Brownie Batter Dough
Y’all I seriously have a major sweet tooth and chocolate is always what I reach for. This edible brownie dough makes me moan with every single spoonful!
Why You’ll Love Edible Brownie Batter
- No raw eggs!
- The ultimate party dessert
- Everyone will beg for more
- Easy ingredients
- 5 minute recipe
How To Make Edible Brownie Dough
Step 1: Prep the flour
Place flour in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 minute in the microwave. Stir and heat for an additional 30 seconds.
Step 2: Make the brownie batter
Add melted butter, flour, sugars, vanilla, milk, and cocoa in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
Step 3: Add in extras
Mix in nuts, chocolate chips, crushed candy bars, or M&M’s. Serve and devour!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cook edible brownie batter?
No, this edible brownie dough doesn’t have the proper ingredients to be cooked. It wouldn’t result in a brownie, sorry!
Do I have to heat treat the flour?
Yes, to prevent anyone from getting a food-borne illness it’s important to heat the flour. Don’t worry, it only takes a couple of minutes!
What can I add to the edible brownie dough?
Really you can add anything you enjoy! I crushed up a Hershey’s candy bar for my edible brownie batter, but it’s also great with chocolate chips. Additionally, consider adding any of the following:
- Pecans, walnuts, or almonds
- White chocolate
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Espresso powder
- Caramel sauce
How long does brownie batter last?
Stored in the refrigerator, this edible brownie batter will last up to 4 days. Make sure to keep it air tight and cold.
More Recipes To Try
Edible Brownie Batter Dough
- 1 cup all-puprose flour
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- dash salt
- 4 tablespoons milk add more as needed
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips or your favorite add ins
- Place flour in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 minute in the microwave. Stir and heat for an additional 30 seconds.
- Add melted butter, flour, sugars, vanilla, milk, and cocoa in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Mix in nuts, chocolate chips, crushed candy bars, or M&M’s. Serve and devour!