French Toast with Texas Toast made on the Blackstone Griddle is AMAZING! Beautifully golden brown, lightly crispy crust, and fluffy center in every bite. Topped with fresh berries, butter, and syrup, it’s a must-try!
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
French Toast has always been a favorite in our household. That first bite of fluffy Texas toast drizzled in syrup is seriously irresistible!
What I love about this Texas French toast is that you can whip it up using your Blackstone Griddle! Or Blackstone Grill if you prefer to call it that. 😊
Not matter what you call it, Blackstone Griddle Recipes are taking the world by storm right now. Why? Because you can make large amounts of food and FAST!
We have a 36 inch Blackstone and we always make enough to have plenty of leftovers.
💖 Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It’s fast!
- You only need 6 ingredients.
- The recipe is easily customizable.
- Adding toppings gives the French Toast with Texas Toast even more flavor.
- Texas Toast: Thick slices of golden-brown, fluffy bread, perfect for soaking up the sweet and savory flavors of your French toast.
- Milk or dairy-free alternative: Creamy, liquid goodness that melds with the eggs to create a luscious custard, whether it’s classic dairy milk or a plant-based substitute like almond or soy.
- Eggs: Fresh, organic eggs provide richness and binding power, ensuring your French toast has that perfect custardy interior and a golden crust.
- Cinnamon: Fragrant and earthy, ground cinnamon infuses each bite with warm, comforting spice, adding depth to the overall flavor profile.
- Vanilla: A dash of pure vanilla extract adds a touch of aromatic sweetness, enhancing the indulgent nature of your French toast.
- Butter: Sizzling on the griddle, the butter bathes your French toast in a golden, buttery glaze, imparting a rich, nutty flavor and a crispy exterior.
Step 1: Preheat Blackstone Griddle using medium heat.
Step 2: Combine the eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Whisk well.
Step 3: After the griddle is hot, dip the French toast into the egg mixture and place it on the griddle. Cook for 2-3 minutes then gently lift up bread to look at the color on the bottom side. Once it’s golden brown flip it. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until it’s all the was cooked.
Step 4: Add your favorite toppings, serve, and devour!
When I say that the toppings for this French Toast with Texas Toast are endless, I mean it! I wanted to point out a few of my favorites to give you some inspiration.
- Fresh Berries
- Sliced Bananas
- Syrup (regular or flavored)
- Powdered Sugar
- Peanut Butter
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
📚 Helpful Supplies
I wanted to share some supplies that are necessary and some that are just plain fun! Take a look:
More Blackstone Griddle Recipes
- Blackstone Griddle Shrimp Fajitas
- Easy Blackstone Steak Street Tacos
- Blackstone Grill Smash Burger Recipe
If you tried this recipe or any other, please leave us 5 Stars in the recipe card below. Show us some love and stay connected by joining my newsletter below. Check us out on Facebook or join my Facebook Group for fun giveaways. Also, be sure to follow me on Pinterest too!
Blackstone Griddle French Toast Recipe
- 8 slices Texas Toast
- 1 cup milk or milk substitute
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- To begin, prepare your Blackstone Griddle by preheating it over medium heat. This will ensure that the griddle reaches the ideal temperature for cooking your French toast to perfection.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk (or dairy-free alternative), vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon. Whisk these ingredients together thoroughly until you achieve a smooth and well-blended mixture.
- Once your griddle is adequately heated, it's time to get cooking. Generously coat the griddle's surface with a glaze of butter, allowing it to melt and create a sizzling, flavorful base. Take each slice of Texas Toast and dip it into the prepared egg mixture, ensuring both sides are soaked. Place the soaked bread onto the hot griddle and let it cook for approximately 2-3 minutes. After this time, gently lift a slice to check the color on the bottom side; it should be a beautiful golden brown. Once achieved, flip the toast and continue cooking for an additional 2-3 minutes or until it's cooked to your desired level of crispiness and tenderness.
- With your French toast now perfectly cooked, it's time to get creative! Add your favorite toppings, whether it's a drizzle of maple syrup, a sprinkle of powdered sugar, fresh berries, or a dollop of whipped cream. Then, serve up your delicious creation and savor every delectable bite. Enjoy!