These Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies are delectable and the perfect treat for birthday parties, holiday gatherings, dinner parties, or anytime you want something amazing. They are soft, chewy, and filled with white chocolate chips and semi-sweet chocolate.
It’s not a big secret that I am head over heels in love with anything that has CHOCOLATE! These cookies are packed with three kinds of chocolate and will be rocking your world in no time.
Serve these for the holidays, birthday parties, or whenever you want something fudgy, rich, and indulgent! Learn how to make chocolate chip cookies and you will be in food heaven anytime you have a craving.
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Cocoa Powder
- Butter (unsalted, room temperature)
- White Sugar
- Light Brown Sugar
- White Chocolate Chips
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder together in a medium bowl.
- Beat together the brown sugar, granulated white sugar, and room temperature butter using a stand mixer. Mix in the eggs one at a time and mix after each addition. Add in the vanilla extract and mix again.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture slowly. Then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Take a small cookie scoop and add the cookie dough balls to the baking sheet. Make sure to leave 2 inches between the cookies because they will spread as they bake. Bake the triple chocolate chip cookies for 10 minutes. Allow the cookies to rest on the baking sheet for at least 5 minutes. Then place them on cooling racks to cool completely. Continue until all the cookies have been baked then dig in!
Keep the chocolate chocolate chip cookies airtight and they will last for 3-4 days. Be sure not to let them sit by your dishwasher, stove or anywhere that would be in direct sunlight. Otherwise, the chocolate may melt and they will dry out faster.
Can I Add Nuts To The Cookies?
Yep! Of course, you can add in some nuts if you want too. Pecans are so yummy with all the chocolate. But you can also add walnuts or crushed almonds if you want. I recommend 1/4 cup – 1/2 cup depending on your preference.
Do I Need To Chill The Dough?
No, it’s not required to chill the dough before baking the chewy chocolate chop cookies. However, because you need to work in batches, I find that it works better to chill the dough between the batches. But this isn’t a requirement.
What Kind Of Chocolate Do I Use?
For these white chocolate chip cookies, I highly recommend using high-quality chocolate. Nothing is worse than making a batch of yummy cookies only to bite into them and notice the flavor of cheap chocolate. You can either use chocolate chips or chop up chocolate. Both options are great.
📖 Helpful Supplies
Baking cookies is one of my favorite things to do. It makes it easier when I have kitchen supplies to help me out. Check out these ideas to consider.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
- Incredibly Easy S’mores Cookies
- Irresistible Zesty Lemon Cookies
- Decadent Oreo Cheesecake Bars
- Deep-Fried Oreos with Chocolate Dipping Sauce
- Chocolate Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies
💖💖💖 If you tried this recipe or any other, please leave us 5 Stars in the recipe card below. Show us some love and stay connected by joining my newsletter below. Check us out on Facebook or join my Facebook Group for fun giveaways. Also, be sure to follow me on Pinterest too!
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 2 sticks butter (unsalted, room temperature)
- 1 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix the flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder together in a medium bowl.
Beat together the brown sugar, white sugar, and room temperature butter using a stand mixer. Add in the eggs one at a time and mix after each addition. Add in the vanilla extract and mix again.
Add in the flour mixture to the butter mixture slowly. Then fold in the chocolate chips.
Take a small cookie scoop and add the cookie dough balls to the baking sheet. Make sure to leave 2 inches between the cookies because they will spread as they bake. Bake the triple chocolate chip cookies for 10 minutes. Allow the cookies to rest on the baking sheet for at least 5 minutes. Continue until all the cookies have been baked then dig in!
The cookie dough doesn't need to be chilled before baking.
You are welcome to add in nuts or some milk chocolate if you want.
They make a lovely gift idea.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Mixing Bowls Set of 5, Wildone Stainless Steel Nesting Bowls with Airtight Lids, 3 Grater Attachments, Measurement Marks & Non-Slip Bottoms, Size 5, 3, 2, 1.5, 0.63 QT, Great for Mixing & Serving
U-Taste 10 Piece Measuring Cups and Spoons Set in 18/8 Stainless Steel
Wildone Baking Sheet & Rack Set [2 Sheets + 2 Racks], Stainless Steel Cookie Pan with Cooling Rack, Size 16 x 12 x 1 Inch, Non Toxic & Heavy Duty & Easy Clean
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 233Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 149mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 22gProtein: 3g
I'm not a dietician, these numbers can change based on the actual ingredients used. They are here as a guide to help you.