Malibu Rum Punch is a sweet, tropical, and delicious cocktail that everyone will be glad to sip on. Cool off after a long day with this fruity beverage!
If you love fruity, tropical drinks, this Malibu Punch is perfection. It’s sweet, can be customized, and tastes amazing.
The layers of red, dark orange and orange look stunning, so it makes for a fantastic presentation to guests.
Why You’ll Love Malibu Rum Punch
- Party favorite
- Tropical cocktail
- Easy to customize
- Great beverage for brunch
Malibu Punch Ingredients
- Malibu Rum – We like pineapple rum, but any flavor works
- Orange or pineapple juice
How to Make Malibu Rum Punch
Fill a cup with ice. Pour in the Malibu and juice. Then add a drizzle of grenadine. The grenadine will sink to the bottom and make the drink super pretty!
No! We actually made this Malibu rum punch with pineapple flavored rum. However, you can use Mango flavored, Coconut or any other flavored rum that you like.
• Orange slices
• Pineapple wedges
• Lemon slices
• Mint leaves
More Party Recipes
Malibu Rum Punch
- 2 ounces Malibu Rum we used pineapple rum flavored
- 4 ounces orange juice or pineapple juice
- splash grenadine
- orange slices
- Add ice to glass and add the Malibu. Top with juice of your choice followed by a splash of grenandine. Add garnishes and serve.