Blackstone Fried Rice is made with tender chicken, Jasmine rice, garlic, veggies, and has the perfect amount of soy sauce! This chicken fried rice Blackstone recipe is a family favorite!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Super simple recipe
- 15 minutes to cook
- Great for entertaining guests
- Crowd pleaser
- Fun to cook on a Blackstone grill
- Chicken Breasts
- Jasmine Rice
- Minced Garlic
- Frozen Vegetables
- Soy Sauce
- Sesame Oil
- Parsley or Green Onions
- Sesame Seeds
Please see the printable recipe card below to view how to make fried rice on Blackstone.
- Pre-cook the rice – Before you begin the rice should be cooked and cooled down. I usually use cold rice because it fries up perfectly and doesn’t get soggy. You can even use pre-packaged rice to save time.
- The heat needs to be high – To get the chicken, veggies, and rice sizzling properly you must use high heat. Once each ingredient is cooked, you can move it to a cooled side of the blackstone griddle. We usually keep one side on low heat for cooked food to stay warm.
- Add sauce to taste – I don’t measure the sauce, and simply add as I go. You don’t want the flavors to be overwhelming or boring, so taste test as you cook.
Do you have to add chicken to fried rice?
Nope, you can omit the chicken if you want. Fried rice is delicious whether you have chicken in it or not. If you are serving it as a main dish it’s a little more filling with chicken, but it’s certainly not required.
How do you store fried rice?
After the Blackstone fried rice has cooled down, you can store it in a food storage container. Glass containers work well, especially for meal prepping.
Chicken fried rice will last in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Heat in the microwave until the rice is all the way hot then serve.
You can also reheat fried rice with chicken in a skillet using a little bit of hot oil. Stir frequently until hot.
Can I cook fried rice on the stovetop?
Begin by cooking the chicken, then set aside. Add in the veggies and cook until done. Set aside and follow up by cooking the rice. Once everything has been cooked, mix all ingredients together. Serve and enjoy!
- Blackstone Griddle Juicy Smash Burger
- Easy Blackstone Steak Street Tacos
- Blackstone French Toast
- Blackstone Brats with Peppers
- 2 - 3 chicken breasts
- 4-6 cups Jasmine Rice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 eggs
- soy sauce, to taste
- sesame oil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- parsley or green onions, optional
- sesame seeds, optional
- Dice the chicken and add to an oiled Blackstone griddle. Make sure it's hot before adding the chicken.
- Brown the chicken and add soy sauce and sesame oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, turning the chicken frequently. Once done, move off to the side of the griddle to keep warm.
- Add oil to griddle and add vegetables. Drizzle with soy sauce and cook until vegetables are tender. Move off to the side of grill.
- Add cold rice to the hot griddle. Mix in soy sauce, garlic and some sesame oil and stir well. Once hot, move off to the side.
- Crack two eggs onto greased griddle and scramble. Once done, mix all ingredients together. Add some more soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Blackstone 36" Cooking Station 4 Burner Propane Fuelled Restaurant Grade Professional 36 Inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Griddle with Built in Cutting Board, Garbage Holder and Side Shelf (1825), Black
Klvied Outdoor Griddle Accessories Kit, 38 PCS Flat Top Grill Accessories Set for Blackstone and Camp Chef, Professional Blackstone Grill Accessories with Spatula, Scraper, Bottle, Egg Ring, Carry Bag
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ If you tried this recipe or any other, please leave us 5 Stars on the recipe card below. Check us out on Facebook or join my Facebook Group for fun giveaways. Also, be sure to follow me on Pinterest too!