Blackstone Fajitas made with tender steak, bell peppers and onions are incredibly delicious! Makes a great dinner for all occasions and is ideal for large groups too!
Serving a big helping of Blackstone Steak Fajitas should be on your “to do” list! Succulent, juicy steak seasoned perfectly and combined with sauteed peppers and onions in every bite.
Great for changing up your Taco Tuesday or when you are serving a crowd of hungry guests. You are going to want to try my Blackstone Chicken Fajitas and Blackstone Shrimp Fajitas too. They are INSANE!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- The steak is tender and flavorful
- It’s easy to adjust the seasonings
- Crowds go wild for it
- The flavor is so darn tasty
- Can be served in a tortilla or eaten as a fajita bowl
- Steak, Ribeye, Flat Iron, Sirloin or your favorite cut
- Bell Peppers
- Fajita Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil or Butter
Please see the printable recipe card below to view the full directions for how to make Blackstone fajitas.
What Are Good Toppings For Fajitas?
These Blackstone griddle fajitas will go great with a number of toppings. Here are some of our go-to options:
- Sour Cream
- Pico de Gallo
- Lime Juice
Do you need fresh or frozen veggies when cooking fajitas on Blackstone griddle?
You can use frozen or fresh depending on what you have on hand. Fresh onions and peppers are going to cook much faster. However, when using frozen they will have ice crystals and will take a fair amount longer to cook. Using frozen is easy because you don’t have to cut them and they are all ready to go.
Can I make steak fajitas on the stovetop?
Yes, you will need to add oil to a skillet and let it get hot. Once hot add in the onions and peppers. When they are almost done, add in the steak. Cook to the desired result and serve.
Do I need to marinate the steak for fajitas?
No, it’s not required to marinate the steak for the Blackstone fajitas. However, if you want to marinate the steak soak it in a mixture of salt, pepper, fajita seasoning and a tablespoon of olive oil for around 30 minutes before cooking.
- 2 - 2 1/2 pounds of your favorite steak
- 2 cups bell peppers, any color
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Heat the Blackstone griddle to medium-high heat.
- Add half the oil to the griddle and begin cooking the onions and bell peppers. Flip as needed to cook evenly. If the vegetables become too dry drizzle with water to create steam and make them moist.
- Once vegetables have become soft, add more oil to the griddle and cook the steak. Cook to desired doneness and mix the peppers, onions, and steak together.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Blackstone 36" Cooking Station 4 Burner Propane Fuelled Restaurant Grade Professional 36 Inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Griddle with Built in Cutting Board, Garbage Holder and Side Shelf (1825), Black
Yekale Griddle Accessories Kit, 31 Pcs Griddle Grill Tools Set for Blackstone and Camp Chef, Professional Grill BBQ Spatula Set with Basting Cover, Spatula, Scraper, Bottle, Tongs, Egg Ring