Incredibly addictive Cowboy Corn Dip is made with Southwestern corn, rotel tomatoes, green chilis, pepper jack, and cheddar cheese. Make this crack corn dip for all your holidays, events, and gatherings!
- Why You'll Love Cowboy Corn Dip
- How To Make Crack Corn Dip
- Cold Corn Dip Expert Tips
- Frequently Asked Questions
- More Tasty Recipes
- Cowboy Corn Dip (Crack Corn Dip)
Part of why I love to throw parties and go to parties is all the yummy dips! This Cowboy Corn Dip is one of my ultimate favorites.
Why You’ll Love Cowboy Corn Dip
- Seriously easy!
- Only 10 minutes to make
- Party staple
- Basic ingredients
- Easily altered
How To Make Crack Corn Dip
Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl, stir and devour! It’s truly that easy to make this cold corn dip.
Cold Corn Dip Expert Tips
- Mix in bacon – Cook and crumble some bacon so it’s crispy. Stir it into the cowboy corn dips and enjoy!
- Fresh herbs are great – My preference is green onions for about everything! But you can certainly add in cilantro, parsley, or oregano too. They add vibrant flavor and a burst of color as well.
- Turn up the heat – If you like a little bit of spice, add 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper to the corn dip. So good and you can add more if desired.
- Play with the cheese – Feel free to exchange the pepper jack for all cheddar or use colby jack or mozzarella. Pretty much all cheese tastes good in this dip!
- Go for fresh – Love fresh tomatoes and jalapenos? Go ahead and chop some up and add to the dip. So good and another way to elevate the flavors.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does cowboy corn dip last in the fridge?
It will last 4-5 days. Keep it covered and cold whenever you aren’t serving it. For parties, I recommend keeping it on ice so it stays cold. Mayonnaise can go bad quickly.
Can you freeze cold corn dip?
No, it will have a funky texture if you freeze it. Mayonnaise doesn’t freeze well and will separate as it thaws out.
What do you serve with this Mexi Corn Dip Recipe?
The corn dip goes well with basic tortilla chips, Frito’s or slices of bell peppers or celery. Really, you can use anything you like to dip it, so go wild!
More Tasty Recipes
Cowboy Corn Dip (Crack Corn Dip)
- 2 cans Southwest Corn 15.25 ounces each
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10 ounces rotel tomatoes 1 can
- 7 ounces green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- 8 green onions chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Add in any of the following:
- Cooked and crumbled bacon
- Black Beans
- Different types of cheese