Chick Fil A Nuggets are crispy on the outside, tender and juicy inside and the perfect copycat recipe! Pair with homemade Chick Fil A Sauce!
We don’t live near a Chick Fil A, but that doesn’t stop us! We love this copycat Chick Fil A chicken nuggets recipe.
Perfectly crispy nuggets that are bursting with flavor! What more could you want? Dip into our homemade Chick Fil A Sauce and serve with Air Fryer Waffle Fries for a complete Chick Fil A meal!
Why You’ll Love Homemade Chick Fil A Chicken Nuggets
- Incredibly flavorful
- Almost as good as the real thing
- Simple easy to follow steps
- Kids and adults love them
Chick Fil A Nuggets Ingredients
- Chicken breasts
- Milk or buttermilk
- Pickle juice
- Powdered Sugar
- Smoked Paprika
- Peanut Oil
How To Make Copycat Chick Fil A Nuggets
Step 1: Brine Chicken
Combine egg, milk and pickle juice together in a bowl. Add chicken and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes – 1 hour.
Step 2: Add Batter
Start heating peanut oil over medium-high heat until it’s 375 degrees. Combine flour with seasonings, cornstarch, and powdered sugar.
Take chicken out of pickle juice and shake off excess. Coat with the flour mixture.
Step 3: Cook nuggets
Cook chicken nuggets in hot oil and drain on a paper towel. Serve and enjoy!
Tips & Tricks
- Cut the pieces of chicken into bite-sized pieces. They should be similar in size.
- Don’t overcrowd the pan. In order for the oil to maintain heat and fry properly, you shouldn’t overcrowd the pan.
- If you prefer more seasoning, feel free to increase the amount of seasonings used.
Chick Fil A Nugget Copycat FAQs
More Easy Recipes
Printable Recipe Card
Copycat Chick Fil A Nuggets Recipe
- 1-2 pounds chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk or buttermilk
- 3/4 cup dill pickle juice
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- peanut oil
- Combine egg, milk or buttermilk and pickle juice together in a bowl. Mix well. Add chicken nuggets and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes – 1 hour.
- Start heating peanut oil over medium-high heat until it’s 375 degrees. Combine flour with seasonings, cornstarch, and powdered sugar.Take chicken out of pickle juice and shake off excess. Coat with the flour mixture.
- Fry Chick Fil A chicken nuggets in hot oil and drain on a paper towel. Serve and enjoy!